COVID – 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY
What we’re doing in our restaurants and for our Customers, Visitors and Team.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- Following the government rules we are only able to accommodate bookings of up to 6 people per table or two households.
- We are required by law to help NHS ‘Test and Trace’ system to identify and notify people who may have been exposed to the virus. Before entering the restaurant you must scan and ‘check in’ to the venue by using the NHS QR code on the entrance. Alternatively if you are unable to use the QR code we will collect your contact details manually when you visit the restaurant. Data Protection: We will keep your records for 21 days after your visit and provide data to NHS if requested.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our team to return to work safely.
- Reduced capacity at the restaurant in compliance with Government social distancing rules.
- All tables, chairs and menus are cleaned after use.
- Contactless Menu using your smart phone (QR CODE) is in place.
- Face covering – staff and customers must wear face coverings in all indoor areas around the building. They can be removed only when seated while eating and drinking.
How you can help.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Customers who are accompanied by children are reminded that they are responsible for supervising them at all times.
- Hand Sanitisers are available at the entrance and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within your table group at all times.
- We ask that customers wear a mask on entrance to the restaurant until seated, and on the way through to the toilet.
- When possible we ask our customers to book Sundays to Thursdays due to busy periods on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.