COVID – 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY
What we’re doing in our restaurants and for our Customers, Visitors and Team.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- Following government guidelines we are only able to accommodate bookings of two households ( including support bubbles).
- We support the NHS Test and Trace service and will require the following details of customers visiting the venue: Full Name, Phone Number and Email address. These will be kept for 21 days after your visit.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our team to return to work safely.
- Reduced capacity at the restaurant in compliance in line with Government social distancing rules.
- All tables and chairs are cleaned after use.
- Contactless Menu using your smart phone (QR CODE) is now in place or disposable menus.
- Our staff will wear masks while serving tables and running food and drinks.
How you can help.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Customers who are accompanied by children are reminded that they are responsible for supervising them at all times.
- Use Automatic Hand Sanitisers are available at the entrance and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within their social distancing bubbles at all times.
- When possible we ask our customers to book Sundays to Thursdays due to busy periods on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.